1989—1992 Ph. D, Department of Economics, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
1983—1986 Master of Economies, Economics Institute, Xiamen University,
1978—1982 Bachelor of Economics, Finance & Trade College of Anhui, China.
2009- present Executive associate Dean of International College(Suzhou Research Institute)
2006-2009 Associate Dean of Business School；
2005—present Professor, Business School at Renmin University of China；
2001—2005 Professor, Economics Institute of Xiamen University；
Vice Dean of Graduate School, Xiamen University；
1997—2000 Professor, Economics Institute of Xiamen University；
Director of Research Administration Division of Xiamen University；
1993—1996 Associate Professor, Economics Institute, Xiamen University；
Vice-Chief Editor of “China Economic Issues”, Xiamen University；
1989—1992 Lecturer of Economics, Department of Economics, Xiamen University；
1986 —1988 Section Chief & Economist, State Planning Commission of China, Beijing；
1982—1983 Teacher of Economics, Supply & Demand, Association College of Zhejiang,
Market Theory, Antitrust and Regulation
Analysis and Research on Market, Special Topics on Advanced Industrial Economics, Economics of Antitrust and Regulation
Yongjun Chen,2011,“Research on Japan’s Jasdaq Market and Its Implecations”,, Modernization of Management, Vol. 3, 2011.
Yongjun Chen,2010,“Spatial Externalities In China Regional Economic Growth”,, China Economic Review, S1, 2010.
Yongjun Chen,2010,“Theory and Policy of the Development of China’s Urbanization”, Economic Perspectives,Vol.1.
Yongjun Chen,2009,“ An Estimation of Market Power and Scale Economies of Chinese Steel Industry——An Application of NEIO Framework”, ,China Industrial Economics, Vol. 11, 2009.
Yongjun Chen,2008,“Theory and Forecast of the China’s new Urbanization”, ,Economic Perspectives,Vol.9.,2008
Yongjun Chen,2008,“Study on the Buyer Power in China”,, Review of Industrial Economics, Vol.4, 2008.
Yongjun Chen,2008,“Exploring the Way of Chinese Urbanization”, Guangming Daily (Theoretic Edition), January., 22nd, 2008.
Yongjun Chen,2007,“An Analysis of China’s Urban Evolution Trend in the Context of New Industrializaiton”,, Economic Theory and Business Management, Vol.2, 2007.
Yongjun Chen,2006,“A Study on Choosing Industry and Urbanization Development in ‘central Rise’’, ,Finance & Trade Economics, Vol.10, 2006.
Yongjun Chen,2006,“On Technical Paradigm of Circular Economy——The ‘XR’ Principle”,, China Industry Economy, Vol. 6, 2006.
Yongjun Chen,2006,“Antitrust and Regulation: American Experience and Its Implication to China”, Economic Issues in China, Vol.5, 2006.
Yongjun Chen,2009,New Study on Path to Urbanization of China,The Commercial Press. written by Harry Newington (U.S.), Translated by Chen Yongjun, 2009,Economics of Regulation and Antitrust(The Fourth Edition of the Chinese Translation), China Renmin University Press.
Yongjun Chen,2007,New Study on Market Integration in China,China Renmin University Press.
Yongjun Chen,2006,General Study on Market,China Renmin University Press.
Key community services
Editor of several academic journals such as “Industrial Economics Review”, and so on.
Honors and Awards
1. 2009 Monograph “New Theory of China’s Unified Market” was awarded the 3rd National Original Book Excellent Achievement in 2008.and 5th National Education Excellent First Class Book in 2009.
2. 2005 Co-edited textbook “Political Economy”, published by Higher Education Press in 2003, was awarded the First Prize of the 5th National Higher Education Excellent Teaching Material.
2. 2005 Translated Textbook “Economics of Regulation and Antitrust”, was awarded the second prize of the 6th Excellent Social Science Achievement in Fujian Province.
3. 2000 Monograph “Transitional Economy: Study on Property Rights Transaction Market in China” was awarded the third prize of the 5th Excellent Social Science Achievement in Fujian Province.
4. 2000 Monograph “From Planned Economy to Market Economy: The Choice of the Economic Revolution in China” was awarded the third prize of the 4th Excellent Social Science Achievement in Fujian Province.
5. 2000 Special allowance for the State Council experts.
6.1998 Monograph “General Study on Socialist Market” was awarded the second prize of the 3rd Excellent Social Science Achievement in Fujian Province.
7.1998 Monograph “Study on Inter-regional Foreclosure in China”, was awarded the second prize of National Higher Education Excellent Teaching Material.
8.1994 Monograph “Study on Inter-regional Foreclosure in China”, was awarded the 9th “Chinese Book Prize”.